1) Scan the QR Code Image or go to burnetti.getfloridaapps.com
2) Open Link
3) Save to your "Home Screen" or "Bookmark" the link.
At Dean Burnetti Law, we don’t serve corporations. We’re committed to serving real people just like you. The members of our firm understand that you’ve suffered the pain of an injury and a trauma, have perhaps been unable to work and lost income as a result, and have likely incurred medical and other expenses. You may have even lost a loved one. As such, we know that not only do you need a voice to speak for you in the judicial system, but you also need the compassion and understanding of someone who’s on your side.
At Dean Burnetti Law, we won’t rest until justice is served, and until our clients are compensated for the injuries they sustained at the fault of others. Our attorneys are not only proud of the roles they serve in the local community, but they’re pleased and honored to represent our clients in the pursuit of justice from those who have wronged them.
- Seminary Degree in Theology, Oklahoma Baptist Seminary Pastoral Ministries, Marlow, Oklahoma, 1980
- B.A. in Psychology and Biblical Studies, Warner University, Lake Wales, Florida, 1983
- Juris Doctor, Oral Roberts University School of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1986
Licenses & Memberships:
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law, 1992
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, 2013
- U.S. District Court Common Middle District of Florida 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Justice Association
Call Us Today at 863.287.6388