1) Scan the QR Code Image or go to burnetti.getfloridaapps.com
2) Open Link
3) Save to your "Home Screen" or "Bookmark" the link.
If you have been injured at work or your loved one has been the victim of an untimely death at work, Dean Burnetti Law is ready to put our experience to work for you.
If you are being delayed or denied disability benefits, you may best be served with an experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyer that knows how to handle, and when necessary, litigate Workers' Compensation Cases.
Make sure your rights are protected.
- Seminary Degree in Theology, Oklahoma Baptist Seminary Pastoral Ministries, Marlow, Oklahoma, 1980
- B.A. in Psychology and Biblical Studies, Warner University, Lake Wales, Florida, 1983
- Juris Doctor, Oral Roberts University School of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1986
Licenses & Memberships:
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law, 1992
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, 2013
- U.S. District Court Common Middle District of Florida 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Justice Association
Call Us Today at 863.287.6388